Media accreditation for the show is now open.
To apply for media accreditation please fill in the form below by Friday 17th June to allow for delivery.
Media Accreditation Application
• Complete all the fields and be aware that the completion and submission of this form does not guarantee the granting of a media pass.
• Websites/electronic media will be accredited at the discretion of the Royal Norfolk Show (RNS), though only sites which are regularly maintained and contain editorial content relevant to the show will be considered.
• The RNS considers the media pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona fide members of the press. Publishers, marketing personnel, sub editors, staff of the publication’s secretariat, etc. cannot be accredited as media.
• In order to qualify for a media pass you are intending to provide editorial content including: print, online, broadcast, or photographic.
• Wi-Fi will be provided in the Press Office at the RNS but is not guaranteed.
• Limited passes are available.
• Freelancers may apply but may need to provide a letter of authority from the relevant publication/outlet.
• The highest standards of fairness & accuracy are expected as a minimum quality requirement.
• By submitting your form you agree to all the above.
For media enquiries relating to the show please email email@example.com or call 01603 706560